Brain food for brain health.
Your brain uses: 20% of all glucose. 40% of all water(H2O) 35% of all vitamins and 50% of all fats in the body.
Foods with high amount of fats, nutrients, water(H20) and just a little carbs( or glucose) are great at nourishing our brains.
Here is our pick on 12 best brain food that will get you through your Test or examinations.
You should try them.
- NUTS : They’re packed with nutrients, fats and a tiny bit of carbs(carbohydrates). Nuts are nutrients packages especially walnut and Hammond they’re one of the brain boosting food on the planets and are extremely good for the nervous system.
Nuts are great source of omega-3 and omega-6, fatty acid, vitamin B6 and vitamin E to improve bran power.
- APPLES : They contain powerful antioxidants and are linked to improve brain health.
How antioxidants reduce the free radicals .
Antioxidant. ! Electron Donation. ! Unpaired Electrons. ! Free Radical.
- YOGURT : They contain billions of good pro biotics that replace some of the bad bacteria in our guts.
While yogurt alone won’t give you brain boost, it helps to fix problems and is a great carrier for other brain foods.
- BLUEBERRIES : Nutrients in blueberries show the ability to greatly improve memory, verbal comprehension, decision making and numerical ability.
- CURRY/TURMERIC : may enhance the birth of a new brain cells and promote connections to other brain cells.
- SALMON : High in healthy omega 3 fatty acid which are important for making new neural pathways.
- PUMPKIN SEEDS : Contain zinc and omega 3 fatty acids which are known to improve memory and thinking skills.
- BROCCOLI : Great source of Vitamin k, Choline and Folic acid which play a role in improving memory.
- SAGE : Clinical trials found that young healthy adults who had taken sage oil capsules scored higher in memory tests.
- BONE BROTH : Contains fatty acids and amino acid glycerin, which help improve memory and enhance focus.
- DARK CHOCOLATE : Improves blood flow to the brain. Contain caffeine and different flavonoids that improve memory, mood and focus.
- EGGS : They’re great source of Choline and B vitamins which are essential for proper functioning of the brain.
Recommended Supplements That can Be Taken For Brain Health.
The following recommended supplements are great source of brain booster.
- Huperxine A (Chinese club mess)
- American Ginseng
- Ginkgo Billoba
- Vitamin E
Fish oil supplements
- Omega-3 fats
- HPA. DHA and HPA are a type of omega-3 fatty acid.
How the food you eat affects your brain.
Of all the fats in your brain, the superstar are omega-3 and omega-6.
This essential fatty acid which has been linked to preventing degenerative brain conditions must come from our diets. So eating omega rich foods like
- Fatty fish.
Is crucial for creation and maintaince of cell membrane and while omega are good fats for your brain.
Long term consumption of other fats like trans and saturated fats may compromise brain health.
Meanwhile proteins and amino acid are the building block nutrients for growth and development.
They manipulate how we feel and behave. Amino acid contains precursor to neurotransmitters.
Neurotransmitters are chemical messengers that carries signals between neurons affecting things like
They’re one of the reasons we might feel calm after eating a large plate of pasta or more alert after a protein rich meal.
The complex combination of compound in food, stimulates to release mood uttering
- Dopamine and
But getting to your brain cells is tricky and amino acid have to compete for limited access.
A diet with a range of food, helps maintain a balance combination of brain messenger and keeps your mood from.getting skilled from one direction to another.
Like the other organs in the body, our brain also benefits from a steady supply of micro nutrients.
Without powerful micro nutrients like the vitamin B6,B12 and folic acid, our brains will be accessible to brain disease and mental decline.
Trace amount of mineral, iron, copper, zinc and sodium are also fundamental to brain health and early development.
While the human brain only makes up to 2% of our body weight, it uses up to 20% of our energy sources.
Most of this energies come from carbohydrates that our body digest into glucose or blood sugar.
The frontal lobes are so sensitive to drop in glucose, that it changes in mental function. Is one of the primary signal of nutrient deficiency.
Assuming we are getting glucose regularly, How does this specific type of carbohydrate we eat affects our brain?
Carbs come in 3 forms
While in most nutritional level, they’re all joined into one total count down.
The ratio of the fiber and sugar subgroup to the whole amount affects how the body and brain respond.
When it comes to what you bite, chew and swallow, your choices has,a direct or long lasting effect on the most powerful organ in your body( The brain).
Paying attention to what you eat gives you great chance s of getting all the nutrients you need for positive health.
Eating a healthy balance diet that contains this 12 brain boosting foods, will keep your memory concentration and focus as sharp as it can be.
Eat food that reduces inflammation and stop eating food that promotes inflammation such as excess gluten and excess dairy etc.
Never skip breakfast very important, more important than lunch and dinner. Eat a lot of green vegetables.
How the food you eat affects your Brain.
- 10 basic eye yoga exercises – How to improve eyesight – Tighten droopy eyelids – and reduce wrinkles around your eyes.According to experts, good eyesight depends on your diet. To achieve the best result you need to monitor your health as well.
- 12 brain food for brain health, Boost brain with good eats – How the food you eat affects your brain.Brain food for brain health. Your brain uses: 20% of all glucose. 40% of all water(H2O) 35% of all vitamins and 50% of all fats in the body. Foods with high amount of fats, nutrients, water(H20) and just a little carbs( or glucose) are great at nourishing our brains. Here is our pick on 12 […]
- 4 myths of loose vagina. How to tighten your vagina with this amazing ways.The myth of the loose vagina. Vagina tightness exercise is a very sensitive topic and also very important for your health. Before we go further with the exercises let’s have a little knowledge about loose vagina and tight vagina at least for anyone who is new to this topic. They seems to be four (4) […]
- Maintain Proper Fitness Through Proper Diet and ExerciseThe easiest thanks to improve your strength and fitness is to eat the proper sorts of food, and perform the simplest sort of exercise. However, it’s important to recollect that every individual is different, and has specific body types. One individual could be strong enough to run a marathon, while another can lift weights. Additionally, […]
- The Lazy Fitness Program You Should AdoptThe Lazy Fitness Program Although we probably all want to stay fit, for many folks we can’t roll in the hay for one reason or another. It’s going to be that we are just busy, we’ve health issues, or we aren’t sure what to try to do. Since exercising is very easy, why don’t most […]